The following information is designed to give you the information needed to truly transform YOU and the nutritional balancing; the way you see food. It is designed to put your body in HEALTH mode, which is your Natural State!
- REAL FOOD -VS- FOOD-LIKE PRODUCTS Real food, which I like to refer to as “God Food”, is organically grown, whole food that hasn’t been tampered with in any way, shape, or form (i.e., non-GMO). Food-like products, or “Man-Made Food”, are products that have been manufactured in a plant to resemble real food (processed). Man-made food is also real food that has been altered with chemicals. For example, the diet of conventional beef, chicken, and turkey consists of hormones, antibiotics, and GMOs is nutritional balancing.
NUTRIENTS -VS- TOXINS Nutritional balancing is key for a healthy body!
“Food is the safest, most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison.”
In a nutshell, your body only recognizes two things that you put in it (food, drugs, sodas, etc.) or that you put ON it (lotions, skincare, soap, etc.). Those two things are nutrients or toxins. That’s it. A nutrient is anything you eat that your body converts to energy, or uses as fuel. On the contrary, toxins, therefore, are anything that your body cannot use as energy.
- When you overload your liver with toxins, your liver becomes “fatty” and can no longer filter the toxins properly. Your body then protects itself by pulling the toxins away from your vital organs. Since the toxins cannot be used as energy, they are stored in your fat cells. This is the main reason traditional, calorie-cutting diets don’t work. They fail to eliminate the toxins, which causes your body to regain the weight and then some. Fat cells shrink when toxins are eliminated.
- ACIDIC BODY –VS- ALKALINE BODY All of the foods you ingest either support acid-alkaline balance role in chronic your body’s acidity or your body’s alkalinity. Most acidic foods are man-made foods, which are all processed (junk food). cleanse that delivers whole food-based, acidic foods support the toxicity of your body by causing inflammation. Inflammation creates most diseases, such as Alzheimer’s, Cancer, Heart disease, Bacteria, Viral infections, etc. Alkaline foods, or “God Food”, support the alkalinity in your body, resulting in the literal starvation of the disease process as they create an anti-inflammatory environment.
DISEASE CAN NOT LIVE IN AN ALKALINE BODY – JUST LIKE A POOL WITH NO CHLORINE
- DIET -VS- EXERCISE I have been exercising regularly since age 12. I believed that exercise made up a whopping 75% of your healthy body. It doesn’t. Your healthy body is 10% genetics, 10% exercise, and 80% balanced nutritional! You cannot and will not ever be able to exercise a bad diet away. Period. Your body is a finely tuned vehicle. If you give it good fuel, it will operate at its optimum potential and take you places!
- WHAT DO I DO NEXT? Balancing nutrition is the first BIG step on your quest for detoxing and maintaining a clean eating lifestyle. Baby steps would be giving up one or two things that are known to be toxic. For example, stop drinking sodas altogether (they contain more than the recommended daily allowance of sugar in just one soda; diet sodas have artificial sweeteners, which have been directly linked to many chronic diseases such as Parkinson’s).
- Also, NO MORE FAST FOOD (highly processed, GMOs, sugars, etc.). Just don’t do it.
If you’re interested in taking BIG steps, commit yourself. A commitment to join a viable, reliable, truth-based detox program and stick with it from beginning to end. The recommended time frame to fully participate in your detox program is four weeks.
For most, this is the duration required to make or break a habit. This allows your body the time it needs to rid itself of harmful addictions. You will be AMAZED how quickly your body acclimates to the new YOU and your new clean-eating lifestyle!
Let’s Detox And Get Healthy Fast!
Many key elements make up a healthy body, but for simplicity’s sake, let’s zero in on our biggest concern – weight loss. We are so preoccupied with looking good, we overlook what is truly essential – FEELING good. Your body is a miraculous machine that can work at its optimum potential if we know how to maintain it properly.
I am embarrassed to say, but until very recently, I held on to the belief that it was your fault if you weren’t healthy. As my eyes and heart opened up to the truth, I became more and more aware of how advertising and advertisers tell us every day about their so-called “beneficial and/or healthy” products, when in fact they are anything but that!
We live in a world where Pop-Tarts and low-fat Hot Pockets are being advertised as a healthy or nutritious choice, and we believe them! Mineral analysis a comprehensive guide. We take their word for it!
- Common Ideology = Lose Weight and You Will Get Healthy (nope) REALITY = Get Healthy And You Will Lose Weight, plus a lot of other mucky-muck…but that is a different article?
You don’t have to take my word for it. Go to the grocery store and look around. If you don’t know what the ingredients are put it back. We are not healthy. Why is that? Why do we blindly fall prey to the newest fad diet? Why do we continue to believe that cutting calories is the answer when the result is always the same – we gain it all (the weight) back plus some extra pounds too? Why? Why do we keep doing it? It doesn’t work. Period.
And here’s the why…
- We plateau during traditional weight loss and fad diets, often experiencing a yo-yo effect (lose weight. . .gain it back… lose weight…gain it back) because…WE DON’T GET RID OF THE TOXINS!
Here’s a little secret: FAT CELLS SHRINK WHEN TOXINS ARE ELIMINATED!
So, what are toxins anyway? Well, toxins are anything that you put in your body (food, beverages, drugs, etc.) or ON your body (skincare, lotions, hair care, etc.) that your body can’t use as energy or “fuel”. Since the body does not know what to do with the toxin, it stores it in your body’s “white” fat cells. Food-based nutrition that supports easy Two types of fat cells has distinctive functions. Brown fat cells are specialized heat producers, while white fat cells store and release fats.
“The food you eat can either be the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison.”
You can’t detox your body overnight or with a magic pill, but you will be pleasantly surprised how quickly your body responds to a good detox program, which includes a clean eating diet. It takes about 21-28 days to make or break a habit. Detoxing is no different. Detox for the duration it takes to establish your newfound healthiness as a habit. What would be the purpose of detoxing if you quickly went back to all of your old eating habits and harmful addictions?
Intermittent fasting over several days or timed fasting over several hours, both promote autophagy. The type of fasting needed to jumpstart autophagy typically requires 14 to 16 hours without eating, though this is dependent on your body’s metabolism. This process is by which a cell breaks down and destroys old, damaged, or abnormal proteins and other substances in its cytoplasm (the fluid inside a cell). The breakdown products are then recycled for important cell functions, especially during periods of stress or starvation.
A good detox program will have the ability to teach you the “why” of it all so you have the power and knowledge to make better choices. It will also give you the time your body needs to free itself from harmful addictions and acclimate to its new state of optimum potential! Using the best weight keeps the energy up and helps lose fat.
1 thought on “Achieving Optimal Health Through Nutritional Balancing”